Accounts Assistant – Truro
Providing a full treasury/bookkeeping and accounts administration role for the Property Management Department and accounting support services to the firm. This will include liaising directly with clients, tenants and suppliers.
Any and all duties required for the efficient and smooth running of the office which include but not limited to:
• Work with property managers within the Property Management Team and carry out all aspects of rent and service charge tasks for your own property portfolio including arrears chasing together with the preparation of Accounts, Statements and Reconciliations; payment of creditor invoices approved by property managers; liaising with property managers over service charge reconciliations and budget preparation.
• Liaising with client finance teams and advisors in providing financial reports from Tramps.
• Receipt of daily monies into the Miller Commercial Client account and complete timely Bank Reconciliations.
• Use of our Banks online payment system to post payments to our creditors.
• Taking all card payments via telephone and maintaining the system and ensuring compliance to PCI.
• Maintaining Petty Cash.
• Maintaining logical and up to date filing systems.
• Using established computer systems and facilities within the Company primarily TRAMPS and Caldes.
• Dealing with all correspondence and communication in accordance with Miller Commercial’s policies and procedures.
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Updating and maintaining office diaries, calendars, emails, telephones, filing and any other system.
• Maintain good public relations.
• To comply with the requirements of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, as a member or as part of a member firm, as appropriate.
• To be familiar with SAGE Accounts to ensure cover as required to enable holiday/sickness cover and assistance to the Head of Accounts.
• Any other activity that may reasonably be required by the Partners from time to time.
Contact June Shields, Practice Manager on ‘Apply Now’.