Town Centre Cafe/Restaurant, 29 Causewayhead, Penzance, Cornwall
- POPULAR AND WELL PRESENTED CAFE/RESTAURANT
- PROMINENT TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- EXCELLENT LEVELS OF TURNOVER AND PROFITABILITY
- CIRCA 50 COVERS WITH A FURTHER 8 COVERS EXTERNALLY
- AVAILABLE WITH A NEW LEASE
- VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- EPC C
An exciting opportunity to acquire a beautifully appointed Cafe/Restaurant in the Heart of Penzance, on the South Cornish Coast. The business is being offered for sale by way of a new proportional repairing and insuring lease at a commencing rental of £16,800 per annum with all others terms to be agreed.
These impressive commercial premises are situated on Causewayhead in the heart of the cosmopolitan Harbourside town of Penzance.Penzance is an extremely popular tourist destination and boasts a great many Hotels and Guest Houses, for visitors who come to enjoy nearby tourist attractions including St Michaels Mount, Lands End and the Jubilee Pool which is one of the UK’s only heated Lido’s. Penzance is also the terminus of the Penzance to Paddington rail line.