Managing everything from single stand-alone units to portfolios owned by institutions and high net worth individuals our dedicated team of commercial property management specialists provide a flexible and tailored service for commercial properties across the South West from Cornwall to Gloucestershire.
Combining our multi-disciplinary strengths and small team approach with over 80 years of local, national and international experience enables us to offer all levels of service from keeping an occasional eye on a rented property to providing a complete comprehensive property management service which can include rent invoicing, collection and electronic account reporting; budgeting, invoicing, collection and administration of service charges; arrears collections; property inspections to ensure health and safety compliances and managing the maintenance of the building.
With our own dedicated team of accountants we are well positioned to manage on behalf of clients all the various financial aspects associated with property management. We also have a highly experienced Facilities Manager who identifies, coordinates and oversees the implementation of property maintenance on behalf of our clients.
As a client we take away for you the hassle and worry of property management. Your only worry is how to spend the money we send you!
We pride ourselves on the timely delivery of a high quality professional service, our understanding of tenant’s property needs and business concerns, ensuring our clients maximise the return from their property asset and identifying and acting upon for our clients any additional and emerging opportunities.
The services we offer include:
- Rent collection and electronic transmission of funds and issuing accounts for you and your accountants.
- Service charge budgeting, collection, administration, reconciliation and production of year-end reports
- Credit control and arrears containment advice
- Payment of utilities, suppliers and contractors
- Planned property inspections
- Client and tenant liaison
- Dealing with Licences for alteration and assignments.
- Monitoring of tenant obligations including Health & Safety, Fire and Asbestos
- Facilities management including contractor relationship and activity overseeing in respect of property repair, planned maintenance and cyclical decoration
- Implementation of rent renewals and lease reviews
- Vacant property management for insurance purposes