- TO LET
- POPULAR AND AFFLUENT SEASIDE TOURIST DESTINATION
- FORMER BANK IN PRIME RETAIL PITCH
- A SHORT WALK FROM THE HARBOUR
- WELL CONFIGURED PROMINENT RETAIL UNIT 1,119 SQ FT (104 SQ M)
- POTENTIAL FOR A1 OR A3 USES (SUBJECT TO NECESSARY CONSENTS)
Located in the popular and affluent seaside town of Salcombe in South Devon. The property is situated on Fore Street, which provides the prime retail pitch for the town and comprises a well configured ground floor retail unit 947 sq ft (88 sq m) and a self contained two bedroom apartment which is currently let on an AST. The property includes an enclosed rear garden.
The ground floor unit is available to rent and would suit a variety of users from A1 retail to A2 professional services and A3 restaurant and cafe (subject to the necessary consents), however, the landlord would consider offers for the freehold of the whole building.