- COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SINGLE LET TO WARRENS BAKERY
- PRODUCING £12,500 PER ANNUM
- LEASE EXPIRES DECEMBER 2028
- CENTRAL LOCATION CLOSE TO BUS STATION AND CAR PARKS
- ENERGY PEFORMANCE ASSEST RATING ‘E’ (122)
1 Quay St, in brief, has a main sales area with rear bakery and storage to the first floor alongside staff WC and a rear entrance onto Quay Mews. The building enjoys an attractive shop fit out and has been a long-term investment for our client who are currently down-sizing their portfolio.
Warrens Bakery occupy the building on an FRI lease which expires 30 December 2028 at a passing rent of £12,500. A copy of the lease is available on request.
The unit, currently occupied by Warrens Bakery, is located on Quay St with return frontage to Duke St. It lies in a secondary retail pitch in Truro city centre moments away from the Cathedral with local occupiers including Sam’s in the City, The White Hart public house, Duke Street Sandwich Deli, and Fitzpatrick’s public house.