Commercial Property Investment, 60a Highertown, Truro, Cornwall
- OFFICE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FRONT OFFICE/SHOWROOM WITH REAR 1ST FL. OFFICE
- FULLY LET – PRODUCING £12,500 PER ANNUM
- BUSY LOCATION FRONTING A390
- POTENTIAL TO CREATE FLAT AT REAR (SUBJECT TO CONSENTS)
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSET RATING – D (81) & E (118)
An office investment situated in a prominent position fronting the busy A390 which connects Truro City Centre with Treliske, Threemilestone and the A30 at Chiverton Cross. The building is within an easy walking distance of the County Arms Hotel and Restaurant/Pub, County Hall, Sainsbury’s and Truro Railway Station.
It is currently let to two commercial tenants and produces an income of £12,500 per annum. The premises are being marketed at a price of £150,000 which represents a Net Initial Yield of 8.19%.
A busy location fronting the A390 approximately 1.2 miles from Truro City Centre and 5.2 miles from the A30 at Chiverton Cross. The A390 is one of the principal routes into Truro and is a popular location from a marketing perspective.