Light Industrial/Trade Counter Premises, Wheal Rose, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall
- LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNITS/TRADE COUNTER PREMISES
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR A30 AT SCORRIER
- NEW LEASE OFFERED FOR THE WHOLE
- 11,835 SQ FT (1,100 SQ M) TOTAL PLUS LARGE YARD
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- ENERGY PEFORMANCE ASSEST RATING ‘D’ (80)
The property itself comprises a site area of approximately 1.5 acres which includes:
3 store yard/areas
Main trade counter premises with mezzanine storage and office space
5 light industrial/storage units
Large rear store
There is plentiful parking, yard space and circulation space within the site. The site includes good access from the local road network and is HGV friendly.
The site lies just north of the A30 at Scorrier with easy access onto the A30 which will be improved once the dual carriageway works between Chiverton Cross and Carland Cross are complete sometime later this year. Scorrier is strategically placed in mid-Cornwall for access to the whole of the county.