- GUEST HOUSE IN PRIME LOCATION OF ST IVES
- VIEWS OVER PORTHMEOR BEACH
- TRADING BELOW THE VAT THRESHOLD
- 4 LETTING ROOMS & 2 BED OWNERS’ ACCOMMODATION
- LAPSED PLANNING FOR GARDEN LETTING ROOM + EXTRA CAR PARKING SPACE
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSEST RATING ‘D’ (63)
- 3 CAR PARKING SPACES
Ten Ocean View is a beautifully located and well appointed boutique bed and breakfast in one of Cornwall’s top tourist destinations, St Ives. Boasting a 5* Rating on Trip Advisor, 8.9/10 on Booking.com and 4.6* on Google Reviews this is a truly wonderful business with plenty of repeat trade.
Guest Houses are scattered across St Ives, yet Ten Ocean View is that bit more special. With views across Porthmeor beach to Godrevy Lighthouse, and even Polzeath on a clear day, it is a truly idyllic setting. There is a large front garden with lapsed planning for a guest annex, and where else would one want to call both their home and business?
Located on the northern tip of St Ives Ten Ocean View is
a 5 minute walk from Porthmeor beach, Tate St Ives,
Barnoon Long Stay Car Park and all the amenities of St
Ives town centre being a 10 minute walk away.