- ‘PENSTRUTHAL’ FULLY SERVICED OFFCE, 511 SQ FT (47.5 SQ M)
- ‘WHEAL TOLGUS’ STORE ROOM, 78 SQ FT (7.3 SQ M)
- GRADE II LISTED REGENCY OFFICES
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE A30
- ACCESS TO MEETING ROOMS AND KITCHENETTE
- CAR PARKING AND CYCLE STORAGE FACILITIES
Trevenson House is a handsome Grade II listed Regency property, built in 1797, the property has had a long and varied past being used as both a private house, law court, educational facility and now as offices. The property benefits from a host of original and period features including a neo-Classical Venetian window, an ornate Edwardian staircase, sash windows and cornicing to some of the internal rooms. The building is set in landscaped gardens and comes with some parking on site and also nearby parking facilities. The offices have undergone significant modernisation to provide modern lighting, data communications and the ground floor provides a fully equipped meeting room with state of the art equipment for conferences, meetings and corporate functions.
The ‘Penstruthal’ office is available as well as the ‘Wheal Tolgus’ store room.
Trevenson House is situated within the Cornwall College campus site at Pool. Within easy connection to the A30 junction at Tolvaddon and under 5 minutes’ drive to both Camborne and Redruth town centres.