- FREEHOLD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 586 SQ.FT (54.4 SQ.M) OVER3 FLOORS
- LOCATED IN TRURO’S SPECIALIST QUARTER
- PRODUCING – £9800 PER ANNUM
- FULL REPAIRING LEASE
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSET RATING – E (102)
A retail investment currently configured with ground floor retail space with first floor storage and packing for internet sales and second floor storage above. The premises are well located within the specialist retailing area of New Bridge Street where nearby occupiers include Bishop Philpotts clothing, Grounded Coffee Shop, Zafiros Cafe Bar, Laurences and Martin and Co Letting Agents. The premises include an attractive double fronted shop with hung slate above.
New Bridge Street connects with Boscawen Street via Duke Street and the Cathedral via St Mary’s Street. It is well located for the Shoppers Car Park and Truro Bus Station/Lemon Quay.