- MIXED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- TWO SHOPS WITH LICENSED PREMISES
- FLATS ABOVE SOLD OFF ON LONG LEASE
- EFFECTIVE FULL REPAIRING LEASES
- INCOME £25,090 NET INITIAL YIELD 10.23% (ASSUMING PURCHASE COSTS OF 1.82%)
- EPCs BAND D(89), C(79) & D(85)
An investment comprising two shops and a bar/night time venue. The building also includes two flats which have been sold off under long leases. The property is located within a specialist retailing area with a good mix of independent traders and are located close to the Shopper Car Park.
The occupiers of the buildings are on effective full repairing and insuring leases. The property currently produces an income of £25,090 per annum and is available at an asking price of £240,000 which provides a net initial yield of 10.23% (assuming purchase costs of 1.82%). The commercial lease expire in 2026 and 2030.