- ESTABLISHED NEWS AGENTS IN ROCK
- NEW 10 YEAR LEASE OFFERED
- UNAPPOSED TRADING LOCATION
- TURNOVER £167,000 – SCOPE TO ENHANCE
- SUITABLE FOR OTHER RETAIL USES
- ENERGY PEFORMANCE ASSEST RATING ‘C’ (65)
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a newsagent in the popular village of Rock near Wadebridge on the North Coast of Cornwall. Our client has owned the business since 2002 and is now looking to pursue his other business interests. The shop is being sold as a going concern, however the Landlord would consider alternative uses and a new 10-year lease at an annual rent of £10,000 is to be granted.
The business is located on Pavilion Buildings in Rock amongst a number of independent shops, John Bray Estate Agents and approximately 0.5 miles from the quarry car park in Rock itself.