- MIXED USE INVESTMENT FOR SALE
- FULLY LET GROUND FLOOR RETAIL WITH 2 RESIDENTIAL FLATS
- PROMINENT POSITION IN THE CENTRE OF DESIRABLE WADEBRIDGE
- RETAIL UNIT GENERATES £13,000 PA PLUS TWO UPPER FLOOR RESIDENTIAL FLATS GENERATE £16,000 PA
- RETAIL EPC RATING OF C (61)
- RESIDENTIAL EPC C (75) & C (71)
A rare opportunity to acquire a FULLY LET mixed use retail and residential investment in the heart of Wadebridge. The town is well known as a proudly independent centre with an interesting and diverse retail offering with a mixture of local traders, curiosity shops, coffee shops and pubs as well as essential high street national names. Wadebridge is also known as the gateway to the very popular holiday destinations of Padstow, Harlyn, Rock and Polzeath and is synonymous with the famous cycling route, the Camel Trail.
The investment provides for a ground floor retail unit and two income producing upper floor duplex flats. The ground floor is let at £13,000 pa for a term to expire in August 2028 and the 2 residential units are let at £8,000 pa each on ASTs. . The ground floor comprises a well fitted, modern retail unit and the upper floors provide a 1-bed apartment over ground and first floor and a 2-bed duplex apartment, over the first and second floor with a small roof terrace.